Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Spencer Street Studio Cart Horse Exhibition


The exhibition I mentioned in my previous post is coming together. The feature piece is this awesome one above. Painted collectively by giving a number of different painters individual squares of abstract looking patterns and textures, all now put together to form this big proud cart horse. Here's more about it.

Also on show and for sale will be lots of little blocks and some canvases by various painters in the studio. Some of mine will be up too. Will post a preview tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Your silly old mother has not looked at this blog for weeks. It is now 4.30 am and the sun light is filtering through the trees opposite the East facing window. How ever did Dad and I manage to produce such a talented person? The drawings are stunning. The amaryllis out of this world. Here is the next challenge for you - lego buildings created by Duncan. My next challenge is to hunt down the fat brown pencil I KNOW I have somewhere in one of the zillion boxes I have. The cats are a treat how about Sally?

    ReplyDelete